123Hexordestuctor123Hexordestuctor

Main News Games Favorites Reviews Stats 1 Fan

Pokemon: Fated Encounter Pokemon: Fated Encounter

Wow...Awesome...

this is a really great animation, but there are a few things that aren't quite perfect

1. Too many sound effects (and why are they DBZ sound effects?)
2.There's too much going on so the action CAN be hard to follow sometimes (this can also result in lag on a crappy computer like mine)
3. Maybe its just because there's a lot going on and I got confused, but I think lucario and tyrannitar know more than four moves

Don't take this the wrong way, your flash is awesome and you are a much better animator than me (Just the fact your flash hasn't been blammed is proof of that), there are only a few things that keep this from being an otherwise perfect experience

thumbs up from a hardened pokefan!

Super Mario bros Z ep 6 Super Mario bros Z ep 6

Awesome

Dude, great flash. In my opinion, flawless in every way. DBZ style fighting with Sonic ( but mostly mario) characters.
Just one question, where did you get the sprites and music?

PS
Great how you used the voices of Vageta and Nappa for the " over 9000 " part, it was a really great idea.

the ways of a wolf the ways of a wolf

i agree

I agree that wolf hunting is very wrong. Some of the pictures there are pretty sad or morbid. However, the slideshow was a bit short and there was nothing that really told the audience that you wanted to stop wolf hunting until the very last slide. It could have been promoting it (because of all the happy,smiley hunters). And in some of the pictures it's hard to tell if they're dead or not. It was a good message tho.

Gearpong (Boundary tests) Gearpong (Boundary tests)

Interesting Experiment

I like the animations going on on the paddles, but it needs intructions. At first, I didn't even realize it was supposed to be two player (And I sit next to you in class).
Overall, not bad, but it needs to be expanded (which, by the mere fact you called it a "test" shows that you are going to).

Looking forward to your next submission.

Chaoz Fantasy (Teck071 Rmx) Chaoz Fantasy (Teck071 Rmx)

great song but...

This is one of the bbest tracks i've heard on newgrounds. (it's also one of the loudest, i didn't set the volume very high, but it started so quickly it caught me off guard =)) the only thing is, if the title did not say "Chaoz fantasy remix", I would never have guessed that this is acctually a RMX. The bass sounds a little overcompressed in some places, b ut other than that it's flawless.

keep up the good work!